Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Cut the extra skin over the corn area, spots seems to be completely black and dead. Help?

hi sir i had foot corn in my gave me huge pain.i didn t consult any doctor ....i cleaned if my self by cutting the extra skin ...last few few weeks i didn t find any pain.. today i saw the spot has turned black completely and i cant feel any pain over it...seems the skin is dead and the spot has deepened in to the flesh..
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
It seems you could have cut it deep and due to slight bleeding in the area it turned black. Another possibility could be that it is not a corn but wart.
Please meet a dermatologist nearby to get the lesion examined for proper differentiation amongst the probabilities and further management.
Hope that helped.
Take care
Answered: Thu, 1 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor