Could the spotting with mild cramps be possible miscarriage?

Hi, I recently fell pregnant - 5 weeks. I went for an internal scan as I was spotting brown discharge and mild cramps. The sac was lower in the womb than expected and I was told this was due to a possible miscarriage. I now have to wait 2 weeks for another scan to see if there has been any change. I have since the scan, spotted red clots and the brown stuff seems to be getting worse but have no pains. Do you think I am definitely going to loose my baby?
Tue, 14 May 2019