Could shortness of breath, blood in urine and low potassium be due to Hydrochlorothiazide?

My 65 year old wife has just undergone an angiogram due to a positive stress test result where inferolateral ischemia was suspected. She has had severe GERD type pain without other symptoms but these episodes occurred 2-3 times in the past year and were not reported to her Doc until the last episode and this started a series of investigations. She has had an echocardiogram that I believe was negative. She is taking hydrochlorothiazide and has been for 4-5 years. She has been diagnosed with hypokalemia but I do not think there has been any alteration in her hydrochlorothiazide dose. She is to undergo a CT scan as she has had blood detected in her urine. My question is: Could her shortness of breath, her positive stress test result, the blood in her urine, her low blood potassium, her general feeling of malaise, etc. be associated with her use of hydrochlorothiazide?
Tue, 29 Jan 2019