Suggest treatment for swollen, red peeling skin

in the past year my mother started having swollen lips,could be top or bottom doctor treated her for spider bites.but now her face has swollen turned red like sunburn with peeling skin(some pain) she has a sodium or potassium deficiency 3 times in a year(unknown reason and many test all negative) .please help?she has seen an internal medicine dr... who just put her on a fluid restriction.dr.on call just prescribed fluocinonide.
Mon, 11 Feb 2019

I have gone through your query and it seems to be an allergic reaction.

I would recommend her to apply cortisone cream on the affected areas
along with a frequent and regular application of moisturizing cream on the entire face 3-4 times in a day.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist