Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Could it be scar tissue which has appeared on my glans ?

Ok like the title says, there s a build up of something on my glans, and I don t know what it is. It doesn t cover a large area, it s actually pretty small around 1.5cm by 0.5 cm (area wise) and then around 0.5mm thickness wise and it s located on the bottom part of the head on the left side. This area brings no irritation/pain ever and it s not white, it actually looks like my foreskin colour, so it s most likely not smegma . Also, I can pull my foreskin back perfectly and get all the necessary cleaning done back there.(I also shower once a day everyday) It s not really all that noticeable either. Additional details-When I was young I damaged the left side of my penis (not horribly) and due to this, it curves to the right slightly. Could it be scar tissue due to this?
Sun, 1 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.It seems that you seems to have nodule like thing on your glans.It is very difficult to guide without proper examination,but most likely it could be due to some infection or repeated friction in that area.Do not worry,just see your doctor and get treated for this.I think this has nothing do with your past injury.
wishing you good health.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor