Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
142 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for spot on penile head

I have a damaged spot of skin on my penis below the head and extending onto the glans. Its almost circular and is lighter and darker than the rest in spots. The glans is a pinkish colour in spots and almost looks like scar tissue. There is no pain at all.
Tue, 9 Jul 2019
Report Abuse
Sexologist 's  Response

If you had unprotected sex, need to think of sexually transmitted infection. If not it can be due to balanitis or fungal infection or pearly penile papules.

Sharing a picture will be helpful for diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S.R.Raveendran, Sexologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I ve noticed a pink spot on the head of my penis. It itches a bit only during and after masturbation. Also been precumming a lot after. Doesn t...