Could groin pain be related to back pain in case of slipped discs?

Hello Dr - My husband aged 49, normal height and weight has had severe lower back pain since April 2011.An MRI revealed he has two slipped discs. Since then he has received 4 pain treatments in the form of injections from a pain medicine specialist. The latest injections he received last Fri and these were given at his L3,4,5. I believe the procedure is called CRFC PRFC. Can you tell me the meaning of this please? One of the pain treatments he received 3 months ago was called RACZ . Also, for the last few weeks my husband is feeling pain in his penis. He has had a few sting-like pains in his groin and is wondering if this penile shaft pain is coming from his groin pain and also if this might be resulting from his back pain ? Thanks for reading my query. Looking forward to your reply, Paula.
Tue, 5 Nov 2019