Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Copper coil, delayed periods, slight cramps, slight bleeding, pregnancy test negative

hi, im 34 yrs old have a 12yr old son. Im am now on to my second copper coil the last one was in for 5yrs, my period is usually around 26th but it still has not come, ive had slight period pains and i little pink show but nothing els. Pregnancy test done but negative?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  263
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
1. i would advice you to do your urine pregnancy test after 10 days if still negative then consult gynaecologist to get pills to induce withdrawal bleeding.
2.copper devices can cause vaginal infections your symptoms may be because of that so have a speculum examination by a gynaecologist.
3.if your examination is normal rule out hormonal problems like thyroid and ultrasound if needed to rule out fibroids

Answered: Sun, 13 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor