Continuous stingy feeling throughout the day post bowel movement, internal thrush. What is the cause and remedy?

hi for about 5 weeks i have been to the dr first he said it was a bladder infection so gave me pills a week later i went back he gave me a different pill 3rd week i went back he done a smear and swab said i had internal thrush gave me pills and 4th week i went back he dont know whats wrong with me only slight trace of infection but my symptons are stingy feeling after i have been to the loo and also an ongoing inflammed feeling all day also i dont need to go to the loo all the time but the stingy feeling is their all the time.
Fri, 29 Mar 2019