Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Continuous stabbing pain on the lower back, normal X-ray. How can I get away with it?

I am 30 year old female and for the past 13 years I have had an annoying stabbing nagging pain on the left side of my lower back. I have been to Dr after Dr and have had x-ray after X-ray and I am always told there is nothing wrong with me. I have learned to deal with the pain now but I would be much happier if I didn t have to live with it for the rest of my life. And for about the past 2 weeks my spine feels sore I know it s not the muscles cause I know the difference I they way they feel. I would really like for someone to help me cause I m not just saying that I am in pain I really am and I would like it to go away I am tired of feeling like an old lady I want to go do activities again. Thank you to anyone who may be able to help me.
Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Good morning mam. Sorry to hear ur suffering for more than decade. I think there is something that hurts u. It could be spine or any referred pain which is less chaces. I hope ur renal parameters are good then there must be problem with spine. What type of pain u have. Is it radiating to any other region. Is there any numbness. Wat is ur job chart. I think u cango for detailed examination. Try with physiotherapy and back exercises. I think u will get well. Thank u
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor