Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Continuous severe stomach pain with diarrhea and occasional vomiting, pain without eating, starts on walking. Normal tests, changed diet, avoid gluten. How can I cure this?

Hi, I have been having severe stomach pain that includes diarreha(sp.) and sometimes vomiting for the past 2 1/2 years. I have lost 60 pounds. I have seen 2 gastroenterologist and have had every test they know to run to no avail. My quality of life is really bad. I can not eat anything and walk anywhere because the pain starts--I get pain even without eating, if I start walking. I have tried changing my diet and eliminating gluten but it hasn t changed anything. I do not know what to do--no doctor will give me anything for the pain and so I lie in my bed suffering and crying for hours. Can you please help. My name is Susie.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the history given here, I can say that your complain is functional in origin and might no be having any pathological problem you need to keep the anxiety level very low if I would be your treating physician then and I would treat you with the following medicines
1) Tab Clidinium three times I day
2) Tab Chlordiazepoxide three times in day
I hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.
Answered: Tue, 20 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor