Please understand the oral contraceptive pills
or menstrual cycle regulaters are Hormones
.Naturally these hormones are released at a perticular time in menstual cycle. A normal cyclical acton of female hornomes bring about ovulation & normal periods.
Now in birth control hormonal
,pills are arranged in a way to avoid ovulation but menses remain normal.
In problems of menstrual irregularity, this harmony is disturbed-& regulator pills are given to reestablish the hamoney.
Tn short a continued &planned supply of hormones are wished for the desired effect.
Now we see what happened in your case.
*March5-10 you had normal menses.
taken on 14Th march I pills are known to cause irregular/profuse periods The withdrawal after was on 25-march to 3 april.
* You started with Sylate &daviary to control the bleeding (which was to be moer after I pill)
* due to the pills bleeding stopped in2 days. you were adviced to continue daviary -as a cycle regulator.
* But this time also you forgot &skipped one tab. in between.The artificial regulation of cycle being broken the spotting started stopped- could not be balanced this time -before that you were told to discontinue daviary.creating one more break in cycle regulation!
* From 15 april you started having normal & then profuse bleeding.!
You must have now understood insted of giving a regularhormonal suply ---you have done many manupulations & disturbed the nature to the extent to suffer so much!
Pl. don't misunderstand, I have described the incidences (with their sequlie) just to make few points clear.PLEASE NOTE * They are prescribed in a post menstrual period( 4th-5th day of periods ) by a GYNAC.
* The regeme of pill taking must be strictly followed. never nevr miss a pill.
* even the time of consumtion be fixed .
* do not take on empty stmoach.
* Visit Gynac again after mences to evaluate the result.
* get clear instructions /follow them strictly.
* In case of contraception
, have a 6 mthly check up for your own health.
*.3 yrs of OC use deserves 1 mth break ( under contraceptive umbrella with some other device.
The final advice is a visit to Gynac-an examination & get priscribtion for proper oc. &follow all above instructions. Hope, the points are clear by the advice
Now in birth control horma=onal pills are arranged in a way to avoid ovulation but menses remain normal.