Confusion about Blood Sugar, please suggest me

I am m/28. I tested my blood sugar level after 20 min of supper. My blood sugar level shows 120.is this normal ?
Wed, 11 May 2011
Lab Tests ,  
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

HI.... Your blood sugar is in the normal limit.  The normal range of blood sugar are 90mg/dl to 140mg/dl, depending on the fasting state....

General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. You need to repeat the test with a fasting blood sugar level. Random sugar levels ( Taken irrespective of time of food intake ) should be more than or equal to 200 mg/dl (11.1 mmol/l) in a patient with classic symptoms of hyperglycemia or hyperglycemic
crisis.
General & Family Physician Dr. Khaleel Ahmed.Manik's  Response
its very much within normal limits . nothing to worry . do u have any family history of DM , if s then get a fastig & PP blood suger done to get conformd .
Pulmonologist Dr.Ketankumar Chaudhary's  Response
ANY RBS( RANDOM BLOOD SUGAR)