Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Chronic fibromyalgia, increase in pain over the years, have developed bone pain. Analysis?

hii i have fibromyalgia since the of of 30,i m now 46, my pain has gotten very bad, and my bones aalso have changed in the pain scale ,9-10 and i m exxpering alot more problems to take care of myself do to all the above, and yes it s worring me very much, for i m living in hell. isthis normal to have all my bones hurting, and i do havee p -anan,what does this all mean ? thank you. nathalie
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hello Nathalie,

Would it be possible to provide your up to date, investigation results, CBC, Thyroid profile, Kidney function tests, Liver functions tests, CT reports, MRI reports, don't need to do any of these tests now, just need to know the results if you have done any of these in the recent past.
Also could you please give me a detailed list of your daily dietary intake, with portion size and frequency.

Thank you,

Dr.Noble Inasu
Answered: Fri, 11 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor