Child with mucus in stool, given antibiotic, little drops of urine. History of renel pelvis dilation in womb. Is it related and what is the remedy?

hi my baby is 1.5yrs old and had mucus in her stool yesterday and today morning i gave her antibiotic after that she dint make stools . but from the afternoon she has started while urinating.. but making only little drops of urine. i cant see her crying.. during my pregnancy, in her scan she had renel pelvis dilation. but my gynae told it is not a serious problem as baby gets it cured by itself after birth. now i get confused of all these issues. is all related and WHAT I NEED TO DO. PLS ADVICE. i am scared.
Mon, 16 Jul 2012