Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Child suffering from acute pancreatic, cyst formed inside the liquid and abdominal pain. Any Homeopathy medicine?

my girl,12 yrs. old suffering from sudden accute pancreatis & admitted to a hospital for last 30 days. two time sudden abdominal pain , cyst formed inside with liquid deposits about 1 ltr.,two holes made to drain the liquid, tested the liquid found amylaze 0000, and in blood , 1600 , still in hospital, pl. advise any homeopathic medicine to control amylaze
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Acute pancreatitis with cyst formation needs proper treatment in a hospital and it will be managed by both medications and surgical interventions.
The aim of treatment is to decrease the damage by propteolysis effect of pancreatic enzymes, to control infections, and to maintain hydration.
There is no single drug to control the enzyme amylase.
Discuss your concerns with the treating doctors as they will explain you the condition of your child and the best available treatment options.
Hope I have answered your query.
Answered: Thu, 14 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor