Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Chest tightness, back pain, tiredness, rapid heartbeat, lightheaded. Should I go to ER?

I've been having a tightness in my chest for the last 2 weeks, and now I'm starting to feel the pain in my back behind my heart, I've also been extremely tired, hardly able to keep my eyes open most times. . and my heart beat feels like it is going much faster then it should. I'm also light headed. I'm just wondering if I should go to the ER. .
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The symptoms that you are feeling are worrisome and could be related to cardiac ischaemia or a musculoskeletal pain in the area. You need to have a complete work up after a detailed examination.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Thu, 25 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor