Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Chest pain, high blood pressure, cholesterol, triglyceride levels, pressure on ribs while lying down. Treatment?

went to hospital for bad chest pain and was admitted. My blood pressure was 178/102 my blood work for cholesterol and triglycerides were very high. The fact is im on meds for all of that and now home all heart test are good. The issue is when i go to do small task like dishes or go to get my mail im winded and very exhausted. I still get pressure when i lay down on my upper left rib.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

An overlay of anxiety from the recent episode is very likely.
Also side effects of your drugs should be considered.
Discuss with your Internist during your next appointment - you may need minor alteration of drugs or dosage.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Wed, 13 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor