Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Chest infection, stinging on passing urine. Taken flu injection. Cure?

I have finished antibiotics for a chest infection ( clarithromycin 500mg) and now I have stinging and itch when I pass urine. I had my flu injection on friday12th October and have felt unwell since Monday 15th - aches and pains all over my body. What would help the itch and stinging as they are the worst symptoms at the moment. I have been drinking a lot of fluid today.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response

Its difficult to answer without knowing you age and sex as the diagnosis vary with age and sex. Anyway you are having burning sensation when you pass urine. Most common cause in any age group is urinary tract infection. Get your urine examination done to look for signs of infection. also get ultrasound of the abdomen to look for any bladder stones. If you are a male prostatitis could be the cause. Visit a urologist and you need a thorough examination and investigation.
Answered: Wed, 2 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor