• question-icon

Cause for pain in anus?

i have problem of having pain in anus from last 4 days. First day, it was little. Then it increased gradually. But today i am feeling little better again. don't know what is going on? Before i was having it all the time while sitting, but today not that much. i have it on the upper side near to the end of back bone.
Mon, 8 May 2017
Respected user, hi I evaluated your query thoroughly.
* Seems related to Posterior anal fissure till this narration
* But associated burning, itching, consistency of stool , bleeding are major
factors to be considered in other pathologies.
Can consult again with these details.
Hope this helps you.
Thanks for using Health care magic & keeping trust in our medical services.
Welcome for any further queries.
Wishing you fast recovery from it.
Regards dear take care.