• question-icon

Cause for continuous headache?

Hi dr Iv been getting headaches for a couple of weeks now plus feeling week can t sleep probly and can t concentrate and feel sleepy I m on Zoloft 100 mg daily have been for 142 days now could it be from these tablets?I m 23 years old with 2 children I m 80kilos
Wed, 20 Nov 2019
Hi.

I've gone through your query. I can understand your anxiety.

You may experience symptoms like mood swings, change in sleep pattern, headache and tiredness which is seen with the intake of this medicine.

Better to consult your Doctor for stopping or for gradual reduction of dose of the medicine , to prevent these symptoms.

Also,
* Do YOGA
* Relaxation techniques.
* Report if any new or worsening of presenting symptoms.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Get well soon.

Dr. Yogapriya V, General and family physician.