Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Canalization reopened, blocked fallopian tube, on placentrex, infertility

hello Doctor myself XXX I am 33 yrs old...and my problem is I did Canalization in 2006 now in 2010 I reopened it to conceive again.I gone through HSG test also in which my report says my left Fallopian tube is blocked... I already consulted to doctor she given me 5 injection of placentrex 2 ml...for alternative days... she told me to have physical with husband on suggested days. I trying form last four months.....but not getting success. Doctor help me out we having son from his first marriage...but we want our own now so help me.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  904
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response

Most couples will conceive within the first year of trying. In your case, you know that you can get pregnant, but this is made harder by the problems related to your tubes. You CAN get pregnant from the right tube, even if you ovulate for the left ovary.

In your case, and given your relatively young age, what I would recommend is:

1. Continue with regular attempts at conception
2. Consider ovulation predictor kits (bought at any drug store)
3. If you have no success by about 10 months, then call your doctor for an appointment as you approach the 12 month mark
4. Consider that you might need IVF. It would be worth starting to save money for this eventuality.

I hope this helps! Good luck!!
Answered: Fri, 4 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor