Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Blocked Fallopian tube ..

Dear sir,iam 26 yrs old .i got married last 2008 dec.till iam not conceive.prob is my rite side fallpian tube is blocked .my doctor is suggested laproscopy.iam very fear abt it.i want remedy without any sugeries.pls findout any solution with any medicine only
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  1054
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
The diagnsis usually be done by different ultrasound scanning methods. After that if found tubes blocked medical and surgical managements done to restore the patency. Take obstetricians advise.
Have a Healthful Day..
Answered: Sat, 12 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Yes sir,i had an HSG test .after that they found blocked tube.there are any suggesions...non surgical
Answered: Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Vaishali
The function of tube is to pass egg from ovary to uterus and they are two in our body. If one is blocked and other is patent and fully functional i think you can postpone surgery. Start with having Ashoka arisht and dashmoola arisht mixed together 2 tsf each twice a day with cap. ovarin forte and also let your husband have cap. addyzoa 1 bd. God willing you will conceive in one or two months.
Answered: Sat, 12 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

  User's Response
Hello Visali,
The most common cause for a blocked tube in young age is Tuberculosis. Tell me some answers before proceeding. 1. Do u have a past or family history of Tuberculosis. 2. Have your Mantoux test done. 3. Also if possible ur TB IgG blood test done. Reply with reports.
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
dear sir ,i was having blocked fallopion tubes after my first child,they were treated by surgery doctor said i may have babies now .but its 2 years iam still having problum conseving,iam 35 years old women with 1 son( 8 years old)with multiple complication.trying to have a healthy baby ,.iam having periods every 15-20 days.please suggest
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor