Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Can you conceive with Pcod ?

my husband is a sthenospermia and i am pcod apart from the treatment is it possible to get pregnancy my hus age is 33 and mine is 27 kindly answer
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for posting query.
PCOD causes anovulation in woman and that causes fertility problem. Those who wish to get pregnant are treated with ovulation induction drugs such as clomifene, tamoxifen and gonadotropins etc. and if it doesn’t work then think for insulin sensitizer or laparoscopic surgery.
Consult your gynecologist for further opinion.

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly.
Answered: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
pcod generally create no problem to get pregnancy
it take long time but it get pregnant
asthenospermia need treatment and with this
u find difficult to get pregnancy.
better to consult doctor
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor