Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Can orchitis be treated by homeopathy ?

can orchitis treated by homeopathy bcoz my doctor says i am medically fit but still i feel small pain in right testis. can homeopathy treat orchitis bcoz a very small pain or irretation is present in right testis from 3 months. can i take homeopathy treatment for it??
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  466
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
I do not think orchitis can be treated with homeopathy.
If any body claim for cure take written consent from him as they will say it will take time for cure but during this time conditions of testes will become worse and they will raise their hands and then they advice to consult urologist !
So consult urologist and seek advice.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor