What causes pain and swelling in the testicles?
Hello. You require evaluation.
Hello dear. I understand your concern. So the reason for testicular swelling could be many like, orchitis, torsion testes, hydrocele or uncommonly a tumor. You will require clinical examination followed by an ultrasonography of testes to.look for the cause. Emergency visit is required if pain is too much.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heartburn and testicle pain
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- Pain in the genitals with swelling what is causing this
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- What causes terrible pain in the testicles
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles