What causes an increase in the size of the testicle?
Could be due to orchitis. Seek medical attention.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. You could be having orchitis. I would insist you not to ignore it and to seek medical attention at the earliest. You need to take some NSAID like ibuprofen twice daily for the next 3 days. Be sure to take it in full stomach.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sagging testicles
- What causes swelling of testicles
- What causes cysts on testicles
- What causes testicle horizontal
- What causes fluid in testicles
- What causes tight testicles
- What causes loose testicles
- What causes scaling on testicles
- What are the causes of testicle soreness
- What causes diffrence in the testicle size
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation