Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Pain during masturbation, had orchitis

i am 22 years old boy . before 7 months i treated for orchitis by doctor . i am 22 years old boy . before 7 months i treated for orchitis by doctor. but still i am feeling a small pain during masterbation and running . i have orchitis problem in right testis.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  515
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
If you have sufferred once recurrence can also occur .As it is related to testes please get examined again whether it is still orchitis or a varicocele .Better consult a Urologist & follow the treatment given.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor