Can nicotine allergy caused numbness on tongue and mouth after kissing?

Dr. Grief. I am experiencing a new phenomena. I have French kissed someone and my tongue, mouth, lips and face around my lips feels as if I was exposed to something to which I am allergic. It feels like someone rubbed cat dander all over that area and he said he has no cats. I have relieved some of the pain by gargling with diluted solution of antiseptic. But my tongue and lips are still numb and my hard palate is swollen and tender. Could this happen if he smokes? I am extremely allergic to nicotine and do not use any drugs. Thank you.
Tue, 27 May 2014