Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Can my height be increased by drinking milk and stretching ? I am 21 year old

i m 21 y/o female... i would like to know if i can still increase my height bu doing stretching & drinking milk
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, I am sorry dear,after you start having your periods you can not increase your height.Bye.
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Sapan J. Pandya's  Response
There is very less chance for you to gain height. The scientific method is take X-rays of growing ends of longs bones of your limbs. If your limbs show presence of growing ends then check your Growth Hormone level. Also your S. Calcium and S. D3 level.
Whatever is deficient has to be compensated.
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor