Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Can my height be increased ? I am 18 years old girl ?

hi, my name is shagufta and i m 18 years old girl. i need to increase my height. my weight is 50 and even wants 2 reduce my weight. my height is only 5 2. please help me out.....
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
You should include a nutrition plan which is high in protein and calcium.

add milk and milk product,
non veg & eggs,
green leafy vegs

not to forget exorcize also plays an imp role.

i hope it will help u
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor