Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

18 years old girl suffering with inferiority complex

i am 18 years old girl . I have pimples on my forehead and side areas of my face. those are without puss and leave no marks back and itching less . I don t feel easy with it and suffering with inferiority complex
Asked On : Sun, 12 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Your options from here are:-

Try home therapy and life style changes:-Drink plenty of fluid, wash face daily with lukewarm water mainly after coming from outside, maintain good hand/nail hyegine and avoid touching face, apply lemon and tomatto on face. Cut sugars and avoid popping pimples.

Should try homeopathic medicine based on your symptoms.

Can try antibiotics along with anti-acne preperations
Answered: Sun, 12 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor