Age: 30 years
Marital status: unmarried (male)
Height: 5 ft 6 inches; weight: 88 kg (overweight)
Email id : YYYY@YYYY
I am suffering since 15th march with following difficulties
1. Pain in left side of lower abdomen going to scrotal area(left) that is to left testicles.unrest in that part always.
2. Strong burning sensation after urination and masturbation more so after masturbation.
3. Severe pain in rectal bone if sitting for even 1 to 2 hours
4. Feeling of thirst always.
5. Mild fever in day time (not more than 99.6 degree Fahrenheit).
6. Chronic constipation since several years.
7.THE PROBLEM INCREASES WHEN I DO EXERCISE EVEN WALK FOR 1 HOUR.
No loss of appetite, gained weight in six months of illness, consumed many antibiotics like norfloxacin, azithrimycin, peniciline injection,ciprofloxacin with no sign of improvement.
Several reports (starting from 15th march to 20th June)
1. Nothing is detected in urine culture. (Performed 6 times). 4-5 pus cells seen in urine. AFB STAIN (Z N) normal, other urine routine indicators normal
2. All blood reports quite normal (kidney function tests, liver function indicators, thyroid test, glucose level, hematology indicator is normal, widal test is negative) .only abnormality is in ESR which is mildly increased.
3. Sperm culture -no pathogen found. Sperm routine: 8-9 pus cells found
4. Sperm count :4 millions/ml ; Sperm mobility reduced: active:20% ,slugish:10% , non motile:70%
5. Ultrasound and x-ray of whole abdomen normal
6. Ultrasound of testes, epidydamis i.e. scrotum normal, no hernia
7. Urine flow rate is normal
8. PSA level: 1.43nd/ml
Sir, I didn’t have any sexual contact.
But was in habit of over masturbation even 3 times in a day for several years. The problem started with this only I guess...