Can mastrubation cause swelling bumps on penis glans?

Glans Penis swollen after masturbation.After vigorous masturbation I noticed my glans penis was swollen on the sides. There was painless large bumps that seemed pale or slightly yellow. The rim was also swollen. The swelling went away shortly after and everything seemed normal. The same time I had attempted four times to ejaculate but did not. Four days later I masturbate again and the swelling occurs once more but not nearly as bad. I did have unprotected sex but no signs occurred until that night. I do plan on getting tested for STDs. Is it possible the vigorous masturbation caused the swelling bumps?
Wed, 4 Dec 2019
Psychologist 's  Response

Hard, vigorous masturbation can cause friction injuries and rashes on your soft skin of your glans penis. Such injuries and rashes can cause swelling on the glans penis. If you attempt masturbation again without the rashes healing, the swelling may reappear. So take rest for around a week before attempting masturbation further.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. K. V. Anand, Psychologist