Can loose stools and stomach pain signs of pancreatic cancer or IBS?

I am a 42 year old male who has recently had some health issues. I have been through a battery of test from upper and lower GI's, ultrasound, ct scan, hyda scan and they have come back normal. The doctors just did blood work and am waiting to get the results, they are thinking IBS, but i have been having loose stools for the past 3 weeks with no relief and pain in my upper left side, lower right side and mid back area. They also found fat in my stool that has me very concearned, i have been loosing weight for the last month. Could this be pancreatic cancer or IBS, please help.
Mon, 6 Jun 2016