Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Can constant sitting affect the testes and cause pain in the penis ?

For me hurts to penis gets poking feeling after i pee & when squeezed & when i retract my penis or suck it in .May be a shocker but i am 12 years old. also the area under my crotch hurts when pressure is applied and this may sound stupid but could sitting to much irritate my balls, because my parents are at work all day and im not suposed to go outside while no ones home????
Asked On : Sat, 27 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
It is possible that u r suffering from urinary tract infection. Unneed tonsee a doctor and send for urine routine. Take syrup citraalka 15ml three times daily for now
Have a healthy living
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor