Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor suggest me how to increase fertility and sperm count ?

Hello Doctor , I am 30 years old and got married 1.5 years back. I have my SEMEN ANALYSIS Report . Could you please look on it and let me Know as we are looking child? SEMEN ANALYSIS PHYSICAL ABSTINENCE FOR : 4 Days VOLUME : 02 ml APPEARENCE : White FRUCTOSE TEST : Present VISCOSITY : Normal COLOUR : Whitish REACTION : Alkaline SELF LIQUIFICATION TIME : 30 Minutes MICROSCOPIC TOTAL SPERM COUNT : 100 million mil/ml 20-300 MOTILITY Actively Sluggishly Dead ON LIQUIFICATION : 60% 20% 20% AFTER 1 HOUR : 60% 20% 20% AFTER TWO HOURS : 60% 20% 20% AFTER THREE HOURS : 60% 20% 20% MORPHOLOGY PUS CELLS : Absent RED BLOOD CELLS : Absent SPERMATOPHAGE : Present SPERMATOCYTES : Absent SPERMATIDS : Absent NR : 60 % DOUBLE HEAD : 2% NR : 10% PROSTATIC THREADS : Present ORGANISMS : Nil
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Apparently your report is normal.Count and motility are two important factors and both are normal.Please talk to your doctor and look for other reason for infertility.please both of your do not get stressed,stress is one of the biggest factor for infertility.Try to enjoy your marriage as it is just one and half years only.
all the best to you.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor