Owl Image

Can a pain around left collar bone have any indication of a heart problem ?

Can a pain around left collar bone have any indication of a heart problem? I am 31 weeks pregnant, and been noticing this for a couple days alongside with some tingling/annoyance in left arm.. I KNOW to consult my doctor but I dont like to go run for every little thing- I do suffer from anxiety/panic disorder so I always think something. Or yes, possibly just pain caused by my back?- ( I did have scoliosis surgery 6 years ago and of course is hurting nowbeing pregnant with weight gain) I did have an echo done 2 months ago-- all clear
Sun, 20 Dec 2009