Can Tirosint or Cymbalta causes sickness, tiredness and breathlessness with minimal exertion?

Iam 55 years old female.Have Hashimotos and chronic pain. Iam takind Tirosint for my thyroid and Cymbalta 60 for pain. Have not been feeling well all winter. Very tired and out of breath with minimal extersion. My cardiologist had me do a stress test and I passed it..He says he has no idea why I feel this way. Did more blood test and my vitamin D was only 15. Also my total protein is 8.6. They want me to see a rheumatologist.I feel that Cymbalta is making me sick. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Tue, 30 Jul 2019