Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Can I get HIV infection?

Can i get hiv infection,i usually sex with a lady, she got divorce 3 years back..later on she came to know that her past husband is suffering from HIV+, but her tests at that time and now are resulting as non-reactive...tell me from which it is risky to have sex and what this non-reactive means
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to

If it has been more than 3 months when she last had intercourse with her HIV husband and she had her HIV test nonreactive, then you dont need to worry and you shall not have HIV
Best of luck
Answered: Thu, 6 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor