Owl Image

Can I be pregnant if I am breastfeeding,have not got periods since delivery and have unprotected sex ?

Iam at 19. iam 5 1 and iam weight about 130. I have a breastfeed baby that will be 7months on the 22. But lately my breat have been tender and i have been experiencing headaches. I have not had a period since i have had her and now iam experiencing clear discharge that wets my panties. My lower abdomine is tender when pressure is applied to it. and my husband and i have sex on the regular unprotected. could this mean i am pregnant again?
Mon, 23 Jan 2012