Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor to check if my husband's semen analysis report is normal ?

semen analysis of my husband colour opaque grey pH alkaline Liquification time 30 minutes volume 1.5 ml count 70 million/ml motility 60 % R.B.C 0-2 h.p.f. pus cell 2-4 h.p.f Concerned about the RBC and pus cell Trying to conceive for past 3 months. My tests are normal.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query

An occasional RBC or pus cell may not be the issue, motility is marginal

I would suggest get the test repeated after 4 days of abstinence and if the pus cells persist or increase ask the laboratory to perform culture report also

If RBC persist or increase go for a sonography of Genitourinary system

Hope this helps
Am available for any followup queries
If there are no further doubts, do accept my reply and rate it

Wishing You A Happy Parenting Soon
Answered: Thu, 29 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor