Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Calcification in right central pelvis,involuted uterine fibroid,sciatic nerve,spinal stenosis,constant pain

recently, I have diagnosed with having a 3.2 CM calcification in the right central pelvis likely related to involuted uterine fibroid . Presently, I am treated for sciatic nerve , and degenerated discs L3 and L5-SI level. Last year I was also diagnosed as having spinal stenosis . I am in constant pain most of the time. I have been going to a chiropractor for over two months and I am hardly getting any relief. My doctor advised me last year to have surgery. I am 74 years old and I am terrified of going under the knife. I am in need of good advised. Please help me decide what are my best options. I must add that I am constantly taking pain pills two to three Advil every 3 to 4 hours. Thank you for all your help Mrs M. Rose
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  254
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. you are having quite a big caliculus. it needs operation. altermatives are LITHOTRYPSY crushing the stone with out incision. aurvedic drugs priscribed by allopathic doctors with promising results.
for arthopedic problems you can use injections of VIT B1,B6, B12. on alternative days followed by every week
Answered: Fri, 13 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor