Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Burps taste like mint. Gall bladder is bad. Are the two things related?

Why do my burps sometimes taste like mint? I haven't eaten anything minty. Also, my gallbladder is bad. Are the 2 things related? I know I need to make an
appointment to get it taken out, but I'm very nervous. I've had some really bad attacks. Two since having my second son 3 months ago. I don't have a regular doctor and i'm but really sure how to go about it all.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jun 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  1589
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello,thank you for consulting HCM.I think the burps you are getting are associated with gallbladder attack.So please consult your doctor to rule out.Pay attention to uncomfortable gas, burping, belching, heartburn, feeling bloated, constipation or indigestion.These all also signs of gall bladder disease.THANK YOU.
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor