Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation in urethra. History of dysuria treated. Remedy?

I m 26 years old girl having relationship. I had dysuria and I treated it with antibiotics under doctor's care. it almost cured. but still i have burning sensation in my urethra and i pass with over wok load or over time in job, it increase. i have to put aside my work and take compulsory rest untill the pain gone. pls give me any rememdy to cure this burn of urethra.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Wellcome to HCM
As you have suffering from urinary tract infection . As you have taken treatment for this .
But still there is burning that indicates it is not cured completely some time it takes few more time and takes some longer days of antibiotic course.
You can go for urine examination and Urine culture and sensitivity test .
For the continuation of antibiotic you should consult to your doctor.
you should start taking plenty of water orally. it helps the clearance of infection

ok Take care
Answered: Sun, 21 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor