Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation and redness in my eyes, inflamed nodes, loss of appetite. Had unprotected sex. Any STD?

hi i ve been experiencing this burning sensation and redness in my eyes for almost 2 weeks now. 4 weeks ago i got fever, slightly inflamed nodes, loss of appetite , slight fatigue which lasted for 2 weeks.. after that i feel like im hot inside my body accompanied by burning sensation in my eyes and redness on my lower conjunctival sac but whenever i check for my temperature, its always normal. i never had sore throat. i was engaged in unprotected oral sex last December 27, 2012 where my partner ejaculated in my mouth. i spitted everything. now, im anxious that i might contracted HIV. Could this be HIV acute infection? Do you think my eye problem now is associated with HIV of other stds like hepatitis b , gonorrhea or syphilis? please help me doctor.. thanks a lot!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Without any specific reason you are having redness in the eyes and burning sensation and there is sure history of ejaculation of semen in moth.
There is possibility that some of amount might have gone in your eye and might have infected.
Go for blood HIV test for having STD.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 14 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor