Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Bump on the testicle, pain seems to have faded over time, no change in bump. What could it be?

HI Doc, I am a 24 year old male thanks for taking the time to read my situation. About three days ago, I noticed a small tiny hard bump on my left testicle , not on the scrotum but on the testicle. I could feel it by rubbing the scrotum, it was placed on the top of the testicle. there was only pain associated with it when I touched it or squeezed it however today I have been touching it and the pain has somehow faded, there still is a bit pain but not as much as when I first discovered it. I believe the bump is the same size. I have been going crazy over this and I have an appointment with my doctor on Thursday, however this is really costing me sleep as it bothers me. Please give me your opinion on this, thanks Saleem
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
what is called as Cyst of Epididymis or Spermatocele. However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified General surgeon .

There is nothing to worry about these cyst are benign in nature and do not require any treatment except pain killers to get relief from pain.
Answered: Wed, 28 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor