Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Bulge above belly button, goes in when pushed. Is it hernia in belly button?

I have a bulge above my belly buttom. about 2 yrs. I wen tthrough the cystacell, rectacell and the bladder was fixed and pulled up. Woutd this have anything to do with that, do you think. I am thinking it s a hernia above the belly button. I felt like i could push it in but today it s been bothering to the touch, if I move certain ways etc. Would this be important to have checked to not much to worry about. i did have a herniated belly button in the past also. wondering if that s what this could be. Thank you very much
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you might be having umbilical hernia giving rise this problem as it has typical signs of having this problem.
Consult surgeon and get examined.
Avoid constipation and cough, the factors giving intra-abdominal pressure increased.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Mon, 12 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor