Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Bruise on leg, with swelling, using Cortizone. Small lumps on finger. Are they related?

Hello last year around this time i had a bruise on my leg that lasted till srping and went away its back and now is itchy sometimes gets a red/swollen rash . The bruise is spreading up my inner thigh. Ive been using cortizone with no luck. I also have two small lumps on my fingers which appear to be bug bites spider bites etc. Unsure if they are related or not
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to Healthcare magic.Thank you for the query.
i dont think this is related but those bruises should not betreated by steroids. Fisrt you should do some hematologic tests to rule out clotting disorders. Bruises can be treated by ice or heparin gel. Bumps can be causes by various causes and you need to visit dermatologist for it.
Wish you good health. Regards
Answered: Fri, 9 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor