Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Bruise on cheek, tiny lump under skin, radiating shooting pain. Treatment?

My cheek has felt bruised for about a week now with no discoloration. On closer inspection, the pain is isolated to a very tiny ball that can move a bit right on the under part of my upper cheekbone closer to the hairline. This little (grain of rice size) ball is the one source of the pain. I d been moving furniture recently so i have several bruises and remember hitting this cheek, but never saw a bruise. Pretty concerned since finding the little painful ball, small but radiates quite a bit.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

A probable injury resulted from your moving furniture. Do not worry; it will go away soon.

Apply ice packs locally twice daily. You could take simple analgesics like Tylenol.

Get well soon.

Answered: Thu, 20 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor